- China Law Blog
- NY Times' Olympics blog: Rings
- China Radio International, which has a "Learn Chinese" page that I'll find indispensable.
- Rebecca MacKinnon, former CNN Japan/China Bureau Chief, current media professor in Hong Kong
This just reinforces my belief that this blog needs to go a different direction. Alas... maybe later.
Rounding out some links:
- Via BBC, the Chinese claim the quake has cost Chinese companies $9.5 billion (66 billion RMB), though an international firm puts the figure closer to $20 billion. That's a big discrepancy.
- Meanwhile, the international community has chipped in more than $860 million to date.
- CN News: an excellent read about possible causes of Western-Chinese misunderstanding.
- Danwei: Chinese newspapers were printed in black and white yesterday.