Friday, May 30, 2008

There are only three reasons to stay up till 4:30 a.m.

This is one of them: ESPN The Blog.

UPDATE, 4:43 a.m.: I was chatting with Kevin C just now when I heard birds chirping. I turned around and... shit it's light out!

It's really, really light out. I... goddamn this is gonna screw up my sleep pattern, in advance of China Nationals, too. How am I going to fall asleep? Ugh.

POSTSCRIPT: This is the weirdest lead ever:

Radiohead sings of the "karma police", called in to arrest those who upset Thom Yorke: "This is what you get when you mess with us." And Boy George warbles about a "karma chameleon", in a toxic relationship because he's not "so sweet" anymore.

Cause and effect, see. Actions have consequences.

Congratulations, BBC. You've made me happy.

No comments: